The overnight sleep study, called a Polysomnogram, is the SAME study anywhere you go for that specific service. Typically, your insurance will pay for 80% of the allowed amount, and you pay the remaining 20%. A hospital sleep study may have your out-of-pocket expense of $800.00 or higher for a sleep study. At Woodinville Sleep, our patient's out-of-pocket expense is hundreds less usually around $200.00 or lower if deductibles have been met.
So WHY the big price difference you ask?...well...What hospitals don’t want you to know…
Most insurance companies allow a Hospital Sleep Center to add a substantial facility fee for your sleep study bill to help pay for administrator’s salaries, and other costly hospital services unrelated to sleep. Although hospitals are valuable to have in our communities, sleep studies do not require a hospital setting. Therefore, it is not necessary to have your sleep study done at a hospital.
- If you need an overnight sleep study, why pay more? Even cash payers will save money here over other sleep testing facilities.
- Our 72 hour consultation-to-results turnaround time is designed to be efficient, worry-free and affordable for everyone.
- Woodinville Sleep Improvement Center offers an at-home atmosphere with comfortable accommodations and conveniences such as WiFi- and cable television. Our staff is friendly, experienced and professional.